Trump supporters collapse in Ag Pam Bondi’s Ag Pam Bondi case: “She should resign”
Disastrous releases in the White House related to the Jeffrey Epstein case Conservative commentator and Maga Diehards, who were linked to the Jeffrey Epstein case, saw many right-wing social media influencers on Thursday see disasters for many right-wing social media influencers on Thursday as they made special access to allegedly decrypted documents, which largely crossed the public sphere in the public sphere.
On Thursday, the Justice Department released a set of documents called “Epstein Archives: Part I” under the order of Attorney General Pamela Bondi. The rollout of the documents was done rather unusually via a group of right-wing social media stars, including Mike Cernovich, Liz Wheeler, Jack Posobiec, Rogan O’Handley, known as DC Draino, as well as Libs of TikTok creator Chaya Raichik, who were seen leaving the White House with binders that pursued to be the first-phase release of the Epstein files.
More information from the Hollywood Reporter
Start from left: Political Commentator Rogan O’Handley, aka DC Draino, Tiktoker Chaya Raichik, American conservative activist Scott Presler, commentator Liz Wheeler and American conservative political commentator Chad Prather Chard Crander Chard corral carried the seal of the U.S. Department of Justice that read “Epstein Files: Epstein Files: Phase 1: Export 1”.
According to various media reports, the limited set of files contains copies of flight logs from Epstein’s private jets, which were previously available in various court cases. They also include a re-edited photocopy of the address book created by Epstein and his close associate assistant Ghislaine Maxwell, which has been in media reports for many years.
In addition, the Justice Department has released a written list of edits, as well as a list of evidence detailing more than 150 items such as nude images, massage tables, sex toys and other items. It is not clear whether the list is related to Epstein’s case, Maxwell’s case or other investigations.
The reactions of some well-known Trump supporters on social media to the release of documents, especially the lack of new information, were swift and outrageous, with a lot of criticism of the right-wing influencers involved, but mostly opprobrium reserved for Bundy.
“Influencers should not get Epstein documents. It’s ridiculous. They should release them immediately to the public, rather than make money for “insiders,” said Jeremy Hambly, the real name of the popular right-wing YouTube commentator.
“When Pam Bondi posted on Fox News last night and said her office was releasing the ‘new’ Epstein flight log, name and information,” he said, “what did that man. She already knew what was in the binder. She lied to the American people. She should resign.”
There is one person who takes the blame for what happened today.
It’s @PamBondi.
I think she should resign.
She went on Fox News and said the files were on her desk. Then she went on Fox News last night and said we would have files today.
She is a total liar.
Just face it.
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) February 28, 2025
Laura Loomer, a political activist and famous right-wing personality, did not have the ironic nature of the launch and also called on Bundy to resign. “I hate to say that, but the American people can’t believe the validity of the Epstein archive released today. It’s released in a non-professional way with paid, partisan social media influencers that can curate its binders for us. I can’t believe anything in the binder.”
Loomer also took photos of influencers who received the files and wrote in another post: “Most influencers take selfies holding their binder and say “exclusive” and then continue posting online within a few hours. That’s called the door.”
In a post on Thursday X, Loomer also wrote: “Enough. Donald Trump needs some real censorship in his administrators. Today, the whole world is laughing at our country. And, if you’re not saying that, you’re full of shit, or you’re one of the influencers who receive the adhesive. Honestly, it’s shocking incompetence.”
Dave Portnoy, founder of Barstool Sports, who supported Trump during the last election, also expressed frustration with Epstein’s archives and the administration in general. “If I’m fair, these questions need to be asked today. “Why is it always a shit show to release an Epstein list?” “What is the point of starting illegal and criminals when it comes to being a safe haven for the Tate Brothers to some extent? If Trump is the king of cryptocurrencies, why is crypto in the toilet? How far is it [Tesla] Will the stock have to collapse before Elon returns to work? ”
Actor Kevin Sorbo was disappointed with the release of the document and posted: “So…no new content was released today. So much for government transparency.” So Bo wrote in an angry follow-up: “Our government uses trafficked propaganda stunts for kids. Disgusting. Release the document now.”
Among elected officials, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) made a special voice, writing on X that the launch was “completely disappointed.” “Give us the information we need!” Luna added.
The president has the authority to unilaterally declassify documents, if the Epstein files are heavily redacted either Trump wants it that way or the FBI is being insurbodinate
— Ken Klippenstein (@kenklippenstein) February 27, 2025
Also on Thursday, former editor Raheem Kassam Breitbartpost in the behind-the-scenes account National Pulse The literature on Epstein was released, a source in Kassem described it as a “cluster.” “One of the more interesting details today is that President Donald J. Trump himself is in a room with these adhesives containing Epstein’s flight and phone logs. One page even contains President Trump’s name, listed in Epstein’s phone book,” Kassam wrote.
“Again, the information is not new. But it’s embarrassing for the White House, where the vast majority are unlikely to stare at the documents handed to social media influencers who think they are attending a series of simple policy briefs today,” Kassam wrote.
He added: “Attorney General Pam Bondi and her team were blamed for at least six conversations I had this afternoon. Similarly, they raised no attention to the influential people attending or the White House staff whose intention was to distribute information with little new information that frustrated both the government and the public.”
Later Thursday, Bondi, perhaps responding to the document’s release, posted a letter on X to the FBI’s newly installed FBI director Kash Patel, a letter on X that recently suggested more records were recently discovered. Bondi ordered the FBI to hand over the “complete and complete Epstein archive” to her by Friday morning and directed the newly installed bureau chief to “invest immediately” to understand why all documents were not followed by her order to the FBI.
In the post on X, Patel promised to ensure that the FBI was provided with all documents related to the Epstein case to the Department of Justice.
The best of Hollywood Reporter
Sign up for THR’s newsletter. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.