Us News

Rwanda’s criticism of Cagames against the East Congo’s offense; the rebels pushed south

Yassin Kombi and Sonia Rolley

GA Democratic Republic (Reuters) Paul Kagame, President Paul Kagame, criticized the criticism of his country’s role in the Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo. There, his government defender occupied his largest city. Kiguga was prepared for “confrontation” when necessary.

With the support of the Rwanda army, the M23 rebels entered Goma earlier this week and now go south to Buccavo, the capital near Nanjiwo Province. This is the biggest upgrade since the decades of conflict since 2012.

True news and daily joy, just in your inbox

Watch-Yodel is the first choice for daily news, entertainment and feeling good stories.

Rwanda has caused strong international opposition to its actions in the East of the Congo. In the past 30 years, after the extinction of Rwanda race, it repeatedly interfered with the Allied militia in the past 30 years.

The United States has told Rwida that Goma’s fall is “deeply troubled.” Germany canceled a assistance talks with Rwanda, and Britain said that the annual bilateral aid provided to Kigali was threatened by 32 million pounds ($ 39.8 million). African countries have called for a ceasefire immediately.

Since the end of the Congo War of the Congo 20 years ago, any successful M23 promoted southward will allow them to control their previous rebellions and expand the risks of new comprehensive conflict among troops from many countries.

The troops from neighboring Burundi, which are hostile to Rwanda, supported the Congo forces in Nanji.

Spokesperson of the Burundi army refused to comment on the current situation of the Congo.

kagame threw down the glove

In the comments at the East African Community (EAC) emergency summit on Wednesday, Rwanda and Congo were both members, and Kagame torn neighbors because they failed to solve the past three years. Battle.

“Didn’t anyone see this among the among us?” Kagame commented at the head of state at the summit that his office posted it to X’s video. “I saw it, because I didn’t see who was in charge of this process.”

Felix TshiseKedi did not participate in the virtual summit, but gave a speech to the country. He promised to perform military movements to restore the lost territory.

Cagame also responded to the X post from Cyril Ramaphosa, a South African President, of which 13 soldiers have maintained peace in the United Nations. Since last week, the southern African troops in the East of the Congo have been separated.

Ramaphosa (Ramaphosa) attributed the battle to the upgrade of “rebel organization M23 and Rwanda National Defense Forces (RDF) militia” and called on peaceful resolution of conflict.

Kagame’s response was to blame South Africa to work with the militia of the Congo, and contacted the perpetrators of the Rwida race in 1994, and “threatened the war to Lunda itself.”

Kagame wrote: “If South Africa wants to contribute to a peaceful solution, it is good, but South Africa has no right to play the role of peaceful creators or mediation people.”

“Moreover, if South Africa prefers confrontation, Rwanda will deal with this situation in this case.”

The rebels push from Goma to the south

Five diplomats and security sources said on Wednesday that GOMA (GOMA), which accounted for 2 million lakeside cities, seized Goma, and M23 combatants were town in Minova (Lake Kivu) from Minova. The west side of the lake) moves south.

Local residents told Reuters by phone that M23 tried to take away the Town of Nyabibwe, about 50 kilometers (30 miles) north of BUKAVU, but was pushed back by the Congo force.

M23 has been an extinction since 1994. At that time, Huttus, who was extreme, killed about one million Tutsis and gentle Hutus, and then bombed by Tutsi-Hutus. Dead, then Tutsi-Ley, led by Kagame, destroyed the latest Rwanda ethnic rule, and Rwida supported the rebellion. Since then, he has been President Rwida.

The Global head of the Congo and the United Nations who maintained peaceful tasks said that the Rwanda army appeared in Goma and supported M23. Rwanda said it was defending the threat of the Militia of the Congo without directly commenting on whether its troops crossed the border.

Rwanda said that since racial extinction, some dismissal perpetrators have been sheltered in the Congo, which has pose a threat to Tosis and Rwida in the Congo. The Congo refused Rwanda’s complaint and said that Rwanda had used its agent militia to rob minerals.

($ 1 = 0.8040 pounds)

(Yassin Kombi’s report in GOMA, Paris’s Sonia Rolley, David Lewis, therm Holland and Nairobi Giulia Paravicini, Bujumbura’s Clement Manirabarusha; Edit Mark Heinrich)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
×