Jenny Ryan left the nation gobsmacked last night when she performed on X Factor: Celebrity.
Even Simon Cowell couldn't hide his surprise as The Chase star belted her heart out.
Singing an "incredible" rendition of Queen's Somebody To Love, social media went wild with praise.
Taking to Twitter, one fan wrote: "gave up on The X Factor last year, but thought I’d give the celebs a go… I’m kinda glad I did because Jenny Ryan and Martin Bashir were a hoot."
- Comedian Daphne Dorman dead: Trans activist dies aged 44
- Doctor Who's Stephen Moore dead: Kevin and Perry actor dies age 81
Another commented: "Jenny Ryan just won X Factor: Celebrity completely. My GOD what a voice."
One said: "Just watch The X Factor: Celebrities and Jenny Ryan was spectacular she has a very powerful voice and loved the choice of song."
A fourth posted: "Omg what an amazing voice Jenny Ryan has. Absolutely loved her voice on the X Factor tonight.
"I would definitely buy her songs and CDs. Beautiful voice this has made my year."
- Strictly celebrity exit leaked ahead of tonight's show leaves fans distraught
- The X Factor: Celebrity Wes Nelson 'amazes' viewers with secret rap talent
The stunning redhead, known as The Vixen on The Chase, began her performance with an explanation of her role on the ITV game show.
She said: "I’m a professional crusher of dreams."
"So Simon and I have a lot in common already. It has taken all of my 20s and most of my 30s to get to this point where I am very happy with who I am."
- Casualty fans horrified as patient is revealed to be a notorious child killer
- Love Island's Amber Gill filmed looking worse for wear at MissPap launch party
Before the first viewing, Jenny told Daily Star Online that The Chase host Bradley Walsh was the one who encouraged her to go for it.
The 37-year-old said: "Bradley is very proud. From the time I joined The Chase, he's always encouraged me to push myself and to explore whatever opportunities I am given.
“That's one of the reasons I accepted the invitation to audition in the first place.”
Source: Read Full Article