Newlywed Kate Ferdinand has kept herself busy over the past few weeks since becoming Mrs Rio Ferdinand.
The former TOWIE star recently tied the knot with football star Rio, 40, in a lavish ceremony at the D Maris Bay resort in Turkey last month.
Kate, 28, has got herself straight back into work and has launched her brand new collection with e-tailer Very.co.uk.
The reality babe wasted no time in bouncing back into her busy career releasing a Autumn range on the back of the success of her summer collection.
- Kate Wright strips to teeny gym wear for sizzling pre-wedding workout
- Amy Childs flaunts incredible 2st weight loss
The star has teased her one million Instagram followers with pictures of some of her items.
The blonde beauty shared a picture of herself wearing a plunging blue polka dot jumpsuit from her range recently.
She decided to dress down the figure-hugging outfit with bright white trainers and her hair pinned back.
Fans rushed to compliment Kate on her latest post.
- Rio Ferdinand says watching sons give away Kate at their wedding 'warmed his heart'
- TOWIE's James Argent strips to a towel as he vows to regain fitness again
One fan said: "You look amazing in that outfit."
Another added: "Best of luck Mrs F!."
A third gushed: So beautiful. You’ve grown so much since the TOWIE days. You are stunning, inside and out."
The TV personality sent her fans wild recently as she went braless under a plunging blazer.
- TOWIE's Kate Ferdinand drops jaws with braless under blazer snap for new project
- Rio Ferdinand jokes new wife Kate comes second to him after football
The dashing suit, accented with little red and yellow shapes all over, is part of her Very collection.
Mrs Ferdinand recently shared a montage of throwback snaps to her wedding, which was held on September 27.
The blushing bride recently dressed her wedding dress as "a dress of dreams".
Source: Read Full Article