The ‘It’s Almost Dry’ rapper has been forced to put on hold his upcoming European and UK jaunt, which was due to begin later this month, due to ‘production issues.’
AceShowbiz –Pusha T has pushed back his European and UK tour to 2023 because of “production issues.” The rap superstar’s “It’s Almost Dry” jaunt was supposed to kick off on November 30 in Zurich, Germany, and included a stop at London’s O2 Academy Brixton on December 19.
“The Pusha T tour is postponed to 2023 due to production issues, as we want to bring you the best show possible. Hold on to your tickets for news of rescheduled dates ASAP,” concert promoter MCD Productions announced the delay in the following social media statement.
A new set of dates for next year are yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, Pusha has had some serious beef with McDonald’s, releasing a pair of diss tracks aimed at the fast food company earlier this year.
The first was “Spicy Fish Diss Track” in partnership with sandwich restaurant chain Arby’s. Poking fun at their fish meal, he raps, “Fillet-O-Fish is s*** and you should be disgusted, how dare you sell a square fish, asking us to trust it.”
Then followed “Rib Roast’, which took aim at McDonald’s McRibs. Giving the meal a good roasting, he spits, “McDonald’s what you selling? Mystery meat?/ Pop up and go away, what does history teach? Mickey D’s McRib, you ain’t it in the streets.”
The dates affected are:
- November 30 – Komplex, Zurich
- December 01 – Backstage Werk, Munich
- December 02 – Fabrique, Milan
- December 04 – Le Trianon, Paris
- December 06 – Vega, Copenhagen
- December 07 – Huxleys Neue Welt, Berlin
- December 08 – Live Music Hall, Cologne
- December 12 – Paradiso, Amsterdam
- December 14 – O2 Ritz, Manchester
- December 15 – O2 Institute, Birmingham
- December 18 – O2 Academy, Bristol
- December 19 – O2 Academy Brixton, London
- December 21 – Academy, Dublin
You can share this post!
Source: Read Full Article