Ariana Grande has expressed an interest in Kylie Jenner's vocal range.
The pop princess, who is currently on tour, is keen to feature the makeup mogul on a new track following the reality TV star's viral video which sent social media into meltdown earlier this week.
Kylie was seen singing the words "Rise and shine" to her daughter Stormi during a tour of her company Kylie Cosmetics HQ last week.
The doting mother showed her fans around her office, but made a quick pit stop at her daughter's on-site playroom – who was sleeping in her cot at the time.
Kylie, 22, flicked on the lights and sang the line to her daughter, and due to her incredible singing talents, the short clip quickly circulated online.
- Kylie Jenner flaunts curves in racy dress as 'rise and shine' video goes viral
- Kanye West blasts wife Kim Kardashian's sexy outfits saying they 'affect his soul'
Ariana quickly responded on her Instagram Stories on Wednesday sharing a clip of herself belting out the iconic lyrics.
She wrote: "Kylie Jenner, can I sample?"
And it wasn't long before the TV star responded.
- Khloe Kardashian not ready to date following Tristan Thompson split
- Kylie Jenner posts first vlog on YouTube since split with Travis Scott
"Yes, yes you can, as long as I'm in music video," she gushed.
It's not the first time a musician has backed Kylie's singing prowess.
British singer Charli XCX confessed the 22-year-old could make it in the music business.
- Khloe Kardashian fans think she's back with Tristan as he deletes flirty message
- Love Island's Amber Gill lifts the lid on fame and fortune after winning show
"Kylie Jenner would be an incredible popstar. The aesthetic would be so good. Imagine a Kylie Jenner album produced by (Scottish producer) SOPHIE!
"The songs would be iconic, there'd be really good club moments on there.
Then there'd also be a really emotional song about her daughter and it would be really heartfelt and real," she told Dazed Magazine.
- Ariana Grande
- Kylie Jenner
Source: Read Full Article