The "world's hottest gran" shared the importance of relaxation.
Gina Stewart says winding down has helped her to turn back the clock – and to emphasise her point, she 52-year-old shared a sexy picture from a recent spa day.
In the gorgeous snap, the Australian bombshell perched on the side of a hot tub in a bright yellow bikini.
READ MORE: Tattooed gran goes topless to flaunt £25k ink collection in neon orange thong
She loved the zen break as it helped her to bust stress and catch up on sleep.
Gina captioned the sexy post: "Being busy is seriously overrated slow down and relax.
"I have been taking some time out recently and a spa I have found is certainly an amazing way to heal and de-stress.
"Below are just some of the benefits of soaking in the spa that you might not be aware of.
- "Improves sleep
- "Reduces stress and anxiety
- "Reduces arthritic and chronic pain
- "Lowers blood sugar
- "Lowers blood pressure
- "Promotes healthier, younger looking skin
- "Decreases fréquence of migraines and tension headaches."
Gina isn't a health professional so her claims should be taken with a pinch of salt.
But whatever the glam gran is doing, it seems to be working as she looks amazing.
More than 450 of Gina's fans liked the post – and many took the time to leave positive comments too.
One Instagram user gushed: "Looking absolutely stunning as always Gina."
Another said: "Totally agree Gina. Love a good spa day."
A third wrote: "You look wonderful."
And a fourth added: "Look after yourself and be well."
Want to read more about Gina? We've got you covered.
She had her first child when she was just 19 and she is now the mum of an eight-year-old girl.
The Aussie beauty also has three grandkids, which is why she's famously known as being the "world’s hottest gran".
She has plenty of online admirers – including 341,000 followers on Instagram.
- Model who wants 'world's biggest bum' flaunts growth in tight leather trousers
- 'World's most identical twins' sleep with shared fiancé as there's 'two to love'
- 'I orgasmed while giving birth with no pain relief – and didn't want it to stop'
'People call me monster due to my extreme tattoos – wife hates it but I don't care'
- For more lifestyle stories, sign up to the free Hot Topics newsletter here.
Source: Read Full Article