Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale Ends Tonight! Shop These 30 Amazing Deals Before It’s Over
In case you missed it: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale is happening right now, but there are less than 24 hours left to shop! With over 17,000 styles discounted up to 40 percent off, it’s truly one of the best times of the year to shop (and save big!) at the department store.
You’ll find incredible deals on clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories from top brands like Madewell, Levi’s, Kate Spade, and Hunter. While fashion is by far the biggest part of the Half-Yearly sale, there are hundreds of pretty incredible savings in the home and beauty departments, too.
Since there’s so little time left to shop, we made it as convenient as possible for you by rounding up some of the best deals in every category. And trust us when we say these are worth your money. You can snag a pair of the iconic Levi’s Wedgie jeans for $40 off, the highly reviewed Adidas Stan Smith sneakers that Meghan Markle always wears for as little as $36, and this chic square, structured satchel from Reese Witherspoon-loved brand Staud for $100 off.
And beauty lovers will definitely want to take advantage of this epic sale while this It Cosmetics eyeliner and mascara bundle is half-off and this popular T3 compact hair dryer is $50 off. If you’re looking for some new home decor or kitchen appliances, Nordstrom is offering this set of two non-stick frying pans for 30 percent off and this cute little Le Creuset cocotte for just $20.
We could go on and on about all the amazing Half-Yearly sale items we picked, but then you might miss your chance to shop. And you’ll definitely want to if you’ve got a Nordstrom gift card or a little extra holiday cash to spend, because a Nordstrom sale this good won’t come around again until the summer. Keep scrolling to shop the Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale items you need to add to your cart before these deals end at 11:59 p.m. ET tonight.
Best Clothing Deals
- Socialite Cropped Sweatshirt, $19.50 (orig. $39)
- Vera Moda Gaiva Turtleneck Long Sleeve Sweater Dress, $35.55 (orig. $79)
- Halogen Crewneck Cashmere Sweater, $48.90 (orig. $98)
- Levi’s Wedgie Icon Fit High Waist Raw Hem Ankle Jeans, $58.80 (orig. $98)
- Sweaty Betty Power Sculpt Pocket Workout 7/8 Leggings, $60 (orig. $100
Best Shoe Deals
- Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker, $48 (orig. $80)
- Dolce Vita Bel Bootie, $79.90 (orig. $145)
- Hunter Original Short Waterproof Rain Boot, $87 (orig. $145)
- Marc Fisher LTD Oshay Pointed Toe Bootie, $99.90 (orig. $189.95)
- Naturalizer Melanie Knee High Boot, $124.96 (orig. $249.95)
Best Handbag Deals
- Madewell The Mini Circle Pouch in Metallic Dot Genuine Calf Hair, $17.70 (orig. $29.50)
- Rebecca Minkoff Chain Tote Crossbody, $91.20 (orig. $228)
- Nordstrom Ballard Calfskin Leather Backpack, $79.60 (orig. $199)
- Rag & Bone Atlas Leather Wallet on a Chain, $117 (orig. $195)
- Staud Mini Shirley Leather Satchel, $150 (orig. $250)
Best Accessories Deals
- Nordstrom Assorted 4-Pack Adult Face Masks, $10 (orig. $25)
- Tasha Set of 2 Pony Scarf Hair Ties, $14.40 (orig. $24)
- 8 Other Reasons Press Play Hoop Earrings, $19.50 (orig. $39)
- Madewell Brushed Scarf, $37.99 (orig. $55)
- Quay Australia Prove It 52mm Cat Eye Blue Light Filtering Glasses, $39 (orig. $65)
Best Beauty Deals
- It Cosmetics Celebrate Your Superpowers Eye Set, $21 (orig. $42)
- Bobbi Brown Get Glossy Travel Size Lip Gloss Set, $24.50 (orig. $36)
- Clinique Great Skin Everywhere Home & Away Set for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin Types, $40.80 (orig. $68)
- L'Occitane Shea Nourishing Favorites Set, $47.60 (orig. $56)
- T3 Featherweight Folding Compact Hair Dryer with Dual Voltage, $99.99 (orig. $150)
Best Home Deals
- Le Creuset Mini Round Cocotte, $20 (orig. $26)
- Be Home Acacia & Glass Cruet Bottle & Tray Set, $50.40 (orig. $84)
- Serene House Supernova Electric Aromatherapy Diffuser, $51.90 (orig. $69.95)
- Viking Set of 2 Carbon Steel Frying Pans, $69.99 (orig. $99.99)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw Blanket, $109.90 (orig. $147)
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.
Source: Read Full Article