Sign up for the Hot Topics newsletter for hot style and sex tips
We have more newsletters
We may not have the biggest McDonald's in the world, but we apparently have the best one.
This is because a Michelin chef has named one branch in the UK as the 'best McDonald's in the world'
Being a fast food chain, there are obviously lot of similarities between Maccies restaurants across the globe.
READ MORE: McDonald's teases 'new logo' after cryptic Instagram post sends fans into frenzy
However, there's no denying that some outlets just do it better.
And one of Wales' top chefs – Gareth Ward – said there's one particular UK McDonald's location that's on a 'different level'.
According to him, the McDonald's in Welshpool, Wales, is the best of the best.
The foodie runs Ynyshir, a Michelin-star restaurant in Wales that encourages customers to 'arrive with your mind open, ready for an immersive culinary experience in our home'.
He made the claim in an interview with Wales Online, where he revealed some of his favourite restaurants.
These included contemporary eatery Baravin in Aberystwyth, known for its top Caesar salad, and Caersws fish bar for some tasty fish and chips.
However, alongside them, he said Welshpool Maccies is also up there.
Talking to the outlet, he said: "You're going to laugh at this… Welshpool McDonald's.
"I'm telling you now, Welshpool McDonald's is on a different level.
"It's just got different [elements] to everyone else. [It's] just absolutely smashing it.
"Last time I had a crispy chicken and it definitely had [something like] truffle mayonnaise on it."
Ward did go on to admit that he didn't really think McDonald's was dishing out the truffles, but insisted it 'tasted like it did'.
"Everybody I speak to says this is, by far, the best McDonald's in the world," he said.
"Welshpool McDonald's that's what it's all about."
McDonald's Raise Your Arches deals
- Monday 16th January – £1.49 for a Core Item
- Tuesday 17th January – 15% off with £10 minimum spend
- Wednesday 18th January – Spend £15, save £5
- Thursday 19th January – £1.99 for a Core Item
- Friday 20th January – 10% off with £10 minimum spend
- Saturday 21st January – £1.99 for a Core Item
- Sunday 22nd January – £1.99 for a Core Item
The comments come as McDonald's has revealed a bumper fortnight of tasty deals and discounts to keep foodie fans smiling through the January blues.
The deals are part of Maccies brand-new, eyebrow wiggling Raise Your Arches campaign.
First up, McDonald’s fans can get their hands on any core item (e.g. Big Mac or Quarter Pounder) for only £1.49 on Blue Monday (16th January).
However, there are a lot more offers coming in the next few weeks.
- 'I talked my boyfriend into joining throuple when I realised I liked girls too'
- Fitness star shares workout for bigger bum – and flaunts her booty growth
- M&S trials new tech to allow shoppers try on clothes digitally with sales assistant
- Superfit gran rocks micro-bikini sent by OnlyFans admirer – and risks baring all
- For more lifestyle stories, sign up to the free Hot Topics newsletter here
Source: Read Full Article