THE best thermal gloves should keep your hands warm but remain breathable to allow any sweat to evaporate.
We’ve rounded up some great options below for women, including waterproof options for sport.
Best thermal gloves at a glance
- Best grip: OEX Vostok grip glove
- Best looking: Regatta women's Frosty V knitted gloves
- Best fingerless: Peter Storm women's Thinsulate fingerless gloves
- Best padded: Bryce Quilted Touch Screen Gloves
- Best quality classic: Berghaus Spectrum Glove
- Best faux fur-trimmed: Lzfitpot Winter Warm Gloves
- Best knitted: Sealskinz Windproof All Weather Knitted Gloves
- Best running: Sweaty Betty Running Gloves
- Best logo: The North Face Women's Etip Gloves
- Best value for money: Heattech Knitted Thermal Gloves
- Best tennis: Decathlon Tennis Thermal Glove
OEX Vostok grip glove
- OEX Vostok grip glove, £18 from Go Outdoors – buy here
Those who need to hold digital devices outdoors will love these unisex gloves from OEX.
The thickness of many gloves means your hands can become clumsy when you’re wearing them.
But these ones are made from a stretch polyester that’s pre-curved so it’s much easier to hold things in them.
The palm and fingers are also coated with a grippy silicone that allows you to easily use a phone or tablet without having to remove your gloves.
Waterproof: Yes Screen compatible: Yes Material: 96 percent polyester,4 percent spandex
Source: Read Full Article