50 Cent Is Thrilled as NYPD Commander Threatening to Shoot Him Is Transferred

The ‘In Da Club’ rapper is celebrating after the New York Police Department Deputy Inspector Emanuel Gonzalez has been sidelined following their dispute.

AceShowbiz50 Cent celebrated on Twitter on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 after learning New York Police Department Deputy Inspector Emanuel Gonzalez, who allegedly told officers to shoot the rapper “on sight,” had been transferred.

Gonzalez hit headlines last year, February 2019 with the alleged comments, made to his officers on June 7, 2018, after learning the rapper was scheduled to attend a New York Police Department charity boxing match in the Bronx.

An investigation was launched into Gonzalez, who worked at the 72nd Precinct in Sunset Park, and it was revealed earlier this month that he has now been moved to the NYPD’s Auxiliary Police Section, where officers “observe and report conditions requiring the services of the regular police” – a transfer widely considered a demotion.

The “In Da Club” star, who claimed he feared for his life following Gonzalez’s threat, took to Twitter to celebrate the news, writing, “Remember this guy Commanding officer Gonzalez from the 72 percinct (sic), They bust his a** down to auxiliary no more Strap just a flash light and badge. LOL.”

While a source told the New York Post’s gossip column that the transfer was a “punishment” for Gonzalez, a spokesperson for the NYPD insisted the move had nothing to do with the 50 Cent scandal.

“It is inaccurate to say the inspector was transferred as a result of any issues stemming from the 50 Cent allegations,” the spokesperson said.

Source: Read Full Article